3.15.2010

Thrift Store Finds

This post contains affliliate links



I would like to share with you my Thursday Thrift Store Finds.


 I have a project in the works for the French Bucket Vase .

             
The Easter Tree with decorative eggs it has a few broken branches, but it's facing towards the
back no one is going to notice a few missing branches. 

 
On my last trip I missed buying the pitcher and last week I was in luck I found a white pitcher, four ceramic hand painted eggs and an Easter Bunny. Do you know where are these going? Oh, heck I'll tell you. It's going on the mantle.

Heart Shape baking pan or mold I will save it for next Valentines' Day.

Muffin pan for crafts, only. It didn't come like that... baking spray was added for a craft this weekend.

Along, with a few votive and pillar candles and a few children's book. I took my daughter with me she got too happy picking out books and a few stationery/stickers for her scrapbook.

Check out my receipt, do you think it was worth the money?

No comments: