9.22.2011

FALL TABLESCAPE



I've been in hiatus for sickly reasons. I'm doing well getting my energy back on track.

I'm in a decorating FALL mood, so I'd like to share my tablescape...

Most of the decorations are from the CVS store down the street from my house that particular store went out of business last year. The store had a huge sale & I took advantage of it. 

From the Thrift Store...A pair of brass candle holders for about $3.50.


From CVS... I have two cage pumpkins and one orange pumpkin, which is in the center of the table, the table runner, and 2 pack of fours plate mats. The cost was no more than $10 bucks.
From Family Dollar...The votive clear candle holders a set of three it actually looks like miniature vases. I paid $3.00. 


I'm adding this post to Between Naps on the Porch.


7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy Fall. Sorry you have been sick. Your purchases have come in handy and I am glad you are back in the swing decorating and blogging.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

I have those same placemats from CVS a couple of year ago. Perfect for fall!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love your tablescape, such great colors for fall! Great leaf place mats and the pumpkins centerpieces, so pretty. You also got some terrific burgains! Have a fun weekend. FABBY

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful tablescape with such lovely fall colors and elements. Loving the place mats, the two pumpkins centerpieces are beautiful! You sure got some bargains too! Have a fun weekend.
FABBY

Entertaining Women said...

Glad that you are feeling better and that you felt well enough to join the fun for Tablescape Thursday. You found some wonderful deals on your fun Fall tablescape elements. Thank you for sharing your finds with us. Cherry Kay

Grammy Goodwill said...

Your table looks very festive, although seeing those leaves did give me a momentary feeling of panic. It's leaf-raking time around here and the leaves seem to be never-ending. I'm also a new follower.

Unknown said...

Thanks to all your wonderful comments. I'm glad you all enjoy my deals & the tablescape.